An auction to raise money for former Australian player Andrew Florent has reached $99,000 with one day to go before bidding closes.
Titled 'The Ultimate Tennis Experience' - the auction centres around a bonanza of unique experiences and goods including:
- A game of doubles at Melbourne Park with Pat Rafter and Goran Ivanisevic
- A tennis lesson with Jim Courier
- Tickets to the singles finals
- Accommodation at the Crown Metropol
- Tickets to the Legends Lunch with Rod Laver and Andre Agassi and a photo with this year's men's champion.
Make a bid The auction ends at 5.15pm on Thursday 24 January, AEST.
Florent, 42, was diagnosed with cancer recently and players have rallied to support the Melburnian and his young family.
People can donate directly to a special charity that has been set up to support the popular Florent, who competed for many years on the ATP circuit.
Players have also donated items in separate auctions, running via Tennis Australia on eBay.
- Novak Djokovic’s custom racquet used at Hopman Cup 2013
- Samantha Stosur’s Asics Gel Resolution 5 shoes
- Jo-Wilfried Tsonga’s Adidas Adizero Polo
- Venus Williams’ Custom Wilson Racquet
- Caroline Wozniacki Adidas Barricade 7.0