Six-time Australian Open champion Novak Djokovic will start his Australian Open 2017 campaign as the star of a free tennis and entertainment spectacular at Margaret Court Arena on Wednesday night from 7.00pm.
A Night with Novak will raise funds for the Novak Djokovic Foundation, which supports quality preschool education for children, and Tennis Cares.
Such is the appeal of the man nicknamed “the Djoker”, the event was fully subscribed within hours of tickets becoming available.
The 12-time Grand Slam champion will be gunning for his seventh Australian Open crown, which would be the most in history
Novak will be joined by some familiar faces during a show that promises lots of fun, entertainment and a few sporting surprises, including the following special guests:
• Six-time Australian Open champion Roy Emerson
• Performers from Cirque du Soleil
• FAST4 Tennis with rising star Alexander Zverev
• Cricket challenge with Shane Warne and Meg Lanning
• Rugby League challenge with Cam Smith
• Soccer challenge with Archie Thompson
• Netball challenge with Sharelle McMahon
• AFL challenge with Max Gawn
HOW TO GET INVOLVED AND DONATE
In Australia text NOVAK to 0400 662 662
Internationally, donate via www.novakdjokovicfoundation.org