1300 888 104 (local call cost)
International +61 3 9039 9407
Bookings can be made at
Australian Open and Australian Open Series Ticket Guide
On sale dates Australian Open 2015
On sale from 9:00 am (AEST) Wednesday 1 October 2014 until 5:00 pm (AEST) Monday 6 October 2014
Single Session tickets and ground passes
On sale at 9:00 am (AEST) on Tuesday 7 October 2014
Become an Australian Open member to get priority booking for tickets to next year's tournament.
Ticketek Mobile Ticket
Ticketek Mobile Ticket offers you convenience and improved access at selected events with tickets sent direct to your mobile phone. Purchase tickets from Ticketek’s Web Site, Mobile Site or Call Centre.
In an Australian first and unique to Ticketek Mobile Ticket, you'll have the option of sending every person in your booking their own individual ticket via SMS. Alternatively, you may wish to receive all Ticketek Mobile Tickets on your mobile phone and either forwards them to your friends yourself or keeps all tickets on your phone and arrives together with your friends.
Helpful tips when arriving at the event:
For any additional help please visit Ticketek Mobile
Tennis Australia recommends Ticketek's ezyTicket as our preferred method of delivery.
Ticketek's ezyTicket offers you the ultimate convenience when you book selected events online.
Your ezyTicket is emailed to you so you can print them at your convenience. Each ezyTicket has a uniquely encrypted barcode to validate entry to events and allow for detection of counterfeit tickets.
How do I buy an ezyTicket?
To purchase an ezyTicket you must have:
• Web Browsers: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher and Firefox 1.0 or higher for PC, Safari 1.3 or higher for Mac.
• ezyTicket must be purchased from Ticketek's website. Caution: Do not accept an ezyTicket from unknown parties as they may not be legitimate.
• ezyTicket is currently available for selected events only.
How do I print an ezyTicket?
To print an ezyTicket you must have:
• Adobe Reader version 6.0 or above (version 8.0 is recommended). Download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
• A Standard ink-jet or laser printer with resolution of 300dpi or higher.
Please note that colour printing is NOT required.
For any additional help or queries click here to access Ticketek's trouble shooting guide. Alternatively please contact Ticketek on Tennis Australia's priority line on 1300 888 104 (local call cost).